Terms and Conditions
The services provided via SkipsoLabs or our hosted applications (collectively Skipso ) are operated by Skipso Ltd registered in England and Wales at 39 Ludgate Hill, City of London, EC4M 7JN and under Company number 06515896 (we, us or our).
Accessing and using Skipso
Access to Skipso is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw access or amend Skipso without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason Skipso is unavailable at any time or for any period.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
Any account information provided by you as part of the registration process must be accurate, complete and up-to-date and it is your responsibility to ensure that it remains so. You are prohibited from selling, trading or otherwise transferring your Skipso account or any information therein to another party or charging anyone for access to any portion of Skipso, or any information therein. We reserve the right to restrict access to part or all of Skipso to users who have registered with us.
When accessing or using Skipso, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy (see section below).
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Skipso. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Proprietary Content on Skipso
All content on or available through Skipso, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (Content), are our proprietary property or the proprietary property of our users or licensors with all rights reserved. No Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to Content that you legally post on Skipso.
Provided that you are eligible to use Skipso, you are granted a limited license to access and use Skipso and the Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Skipso may include various forums, blogs and chat rooms where you can post your observations and comments on designated topics. Skipso cannot guarantee that other users will not use the ideas and information that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, do not post it on Skipso. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Content posted by you or any other user.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload Content to Skipso, or to make contact with other users of Skipso, you represent and warrant that you own all rights in the Content and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any Content you upload to Skipso will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such Content for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Content posted or uploaded by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any Content you post if, in our opinion, such Content does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy (see section below).
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on Skipso are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such Content by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Certain names, words, phrases, and our other graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are our registered trade marks, trade marks in the European Union and/or other countries. Our trade marks may not be used, including as part of trade marks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on Skipso any Content that violates another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive appropriate notification of alleged copyright infringement, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing Content and may terminate the accounts of users that repeatedly infringe such rights. If you believe that any Content on Skipso infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to administration.
Third Party Services
Skipso may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The Content displayed on and services provided by Skipso are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for; loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time, and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Skipso users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
Privacy and Your Personal Information
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse Skipso by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Skipso. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denialof-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Skipso or to your downloading of any Content posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to Skipso
You may link to the Skipso home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Skipso must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Skipso other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy (see section below).
If you wish to make any use of Content on Skipso other than that set out above, please address your request to info.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact administration.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.skipsolabs.com(our site).
This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site. Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use. www.skipsolabs.com is a site operated by Skipso Limited (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number  and we have our registered office at 39 Ludgate Hill, City of London, EC4M 7JN. Our main trading address is 39 Ludgate Hill, City of London, EC4M 7JN. Our VAT number is 936 2514 24.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis(including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.